Those DNA test results are back. Are you looking at graphs, charts & pies and saying “Now what?!” | Schedule your DNA consultation with Mary Kathryn Kozy. Appointments available April 14, 10:00 to 3:30 at the Tri-Area Community Center.
- FREE Online Indexes to JCGS Records. JCGS has indexed and cataloged almost 430,000 records covering myriad aspects of the lives of Jefferson County residents. Indexes to about 200,000 records can be searched for FREE on this website.
- About Jefferson County. History and information on the county.
- Jefferson County Records. What records were kept and how to find them.
- Online Subscription Databases FREE to JCGS members at the Research Center: American Ancestors, Ancestry.com, Fold3 and Newspaper Archives.
- JCGS Library Book Collection.
- Links to other local, regional and statewide sites that are also available to assist you with your research. These include links to local libraries, local city and county governments, regional genealogical societies, and Washington state resources.
- About Jefferson County Genealogical Society.
MONTHLY MEETINGS are held on the third Saturday of most months, beginning at 10:00, at the Tri-Area Community Center, in Chimacum (Map) . Social time begins at 9:30.
February 18: “Read ‘Em or Weep – Promise and Pitfalls in Online Newspapers” with Mary Roddy. See *Calendar of Meetings & Events* for details.
RESOURCE CORNERS are held on the fourth Saturday of most months, 9:30, at the Research Center.
January 28: Toolkit: “Ideas for Organization of Paper and Digital Documents – What to Save and How Best to Do It.” See *Calendar of Meetings & Events* for details.
JCGS members, be sure to check out the Discussion Groups.