Genealogy: Beyond the Basics: Military, Immigration, Land, Probate. Click HERE for details and registration.
- FREE Online Indexes to JCGS Records. JCGS has indexed and cataloged almost 430,000 records covering myriad aspects of the lives of Jefferson County residents. Indexes to about 200,000 records can be searched for FREE on this website.
- About Jefferson County. History and information on the county.
- Jefferson County Records. What records were kept and how to find them.
- Online Subscription Databases FREE to JCGS members at the Research Center: American Ancestors, Ancestry.com, Fold3 and Newspaper Archives.
- JCGS Library Book Collection.
- Links to other local, regional and statewide sites that are also available to assist you with your research. These include links to local libraries, local city and county governments, regional genealogical societies, and Washington state resources.
- About Jefferson County Genealogical Society.
MONTHLY MEETINGS are held on the third Saturday of most months, beginning at 10:00, at the Tri-Area Community Center, in Chimacum (Map). Social time begins at 9:30.
However, in September (September 16), JCGS will be hosting a SEMINAR from 10:00 to 2:00. Registration will begin at 9:00. September 16. SEMINAR with Mary Roddy: The Price is Right, Free Online Websites. See *Calendar of Meetings & Events* for details.
Beyond The Basics Class :The program will be held on the afternoons of October 23, 30, and November 6, 2017, from 1:00 to 3:30 pm at the Historical Society Research Center, 13692 Highway 19 (Airport Cutoff Road), Port Townsend. The cost is $30 for members, $55 for non-members (the fee for non-members includes a one-year membership). Deadline for registration October 9th. Registration Form
RESOURCE CORNERS are held on the fourth Saturday of most months, 9:30, at the Research Center.
THERE WILL BE NO RESOURCE CORNERS IN JULY OR AUGUST. THE NEXT GATHERING WILL BE SEPTEMBER 23. See *Calendar of Meetings & Events* for details.
JCGS members, be sure to check out the Discussion Groups.